Squeezing The Dummy

Monday, April 23, 2007

Justinlall.com

Many months ago I formed a great idea for a website. It would be complete with book reviews, blog posts, articles, forums, news, link, and a lot more. Just as there was a need for quality bridge blogs when I started this blog, there is a need for more quality bridge sites now. I purchased the domain justinlall.com and began learning how to make websites. Unfortunately making a good website is a lot of hard work, who knew? Too bad I'm so lazy...

I still want to make this project happen and have decided to leave website building to the pros. If you are interested in designing my website then please e-mail me with the following information:


  1. Any examples of past sites that you have designed.
  2. A little background information about your web design experience.
  3. Your price.

I want a site that is easy to navigate and has a clean look. Nothing too flashy.

My e-mail is justin.lall@earthlink net. Thanks in advance!

Labels:

45 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home